Online Course Tuition Fee
Tuition Fee: GBP £1,250 per course
* Partner university students are entitled to a discount of £100.
* There is no additional fee charged beyond the above tuition fee for this online programme.
Programme Fees Per Two-week On-campus Course
1)Tuition Fee: £1,650 per two-week course
* Please note that each partner university student is entitled to a favourable discount off the tuition fee.
* The tuition fee includes handouts, scripts and other relevant teaching material.
2) Accommodation at St Antony’s College
• £990, per standard single room (sharing a toilet and bathroom with 3-4 rooms)
• £1, 040, per ensuite single room (with a personal toilet and bathroom)
Please note Oxford college bedrooms are in high demand every summer. Our Oxford College standard and ensuite bedroom allocation follows a first come, first served basis, so please submit your application forms timely to avoid disappointment. The number of standard and ensuite bedrooms is fixed in each college, so students should be aware that they might not get their preferred room option that they chose in the application form and students may be arranged into another room without notice in the event that their preferred room option is fully booked.
During term time, all accommodation is arranged in local hotels, apartments and homestay families (limited in number), because the Colleges are used by Oxford University students.
3) Breakfast and Lunch：£240 from Monday to Friday at St Antony’s College
Note: this price includes the packed lunch during the scheduled study visits.
4) Other: £360, including
• Group transportation for the scheduled study visits
• Entrance fees for all scheduled field study visits and local organisations
• A selection of digital photos taken by a local professional photographer
• Welcome Tea and Gala Dinner
• Welcome packet of gifts from St Antony’s College
Not included in the programme fee
• Air, taxi and public transport travel
• Medical and personal planned insurance
• Visa fee
• Personal shopping
• Anything not explicitly stated
Oxford International Study Abroad Programme has contracts with the Colleges of Oxford University for the use of facilities and also contracts with lectures and professors from Oxford University on our courses. OISAP is not affiliated with the University of Oxford in any way; it is funded by Oxford Study Abroad Foundation which is a non-for-profit organisation registered in England and Wales.
Oxford International Study Abroad Programme
Belsyre Court, First Floor, 57 Woodstock Road
Oxford, OX2 6HJ, United Kingdom
P: +44 (0) 1865 521959