Description of Programme Fees
If you are offered a place on the programme, you will be asked to pay your programme fees after formally accept your offer.
Once you have made a payment you will have officially secured a place on your chosen course.
All of our courses are on a first-come, first-served basis. We will inform all students when a particular course is full up.
*Each application submitted from the partner universities is offered a favourable discount of £100 off the tuition fee.
*Please email email@example.com for more information on the fees of our tailor-made courses.
● Description of Online Course Tuition Fee
Each online course (2-3 weeks) includes 40 hours of intensive online lectures and tutorials, followed by a period for assignment work. The taught modules include lectures, seminars, discussions, tutorials, interaction and feedback with tutors and lecturers.
Tuition Fee: £1, 250
● Description of On-campus 2-week Programme Fee
1) Tuition Fee: £1,650
The tuition fee for one summer session (2 weeks) includes one full educational course, handout materials, and 2-day scheduled field study visits.
2) Bed and Breakfast Package at an Oxford University College
A standard single or twin room (sharing a toilet and bathroom with 3-4 rooms): £990
An ensuite single room (with a personal toilet and bathroom): £1,020
During term time, all accommodation is arranged in local hotels, apartments and homestay families (limited in number), because the Colleges are used by Oxford University students.
Please note Oxford college bedrooms are in high demand every summer. Our Oxford College standard and ensuite bedroom allocation follows a first come, first served basis, so please submit your application forms timely to avoid disappointment. The number of standard and ensuite bedrooms is fixed in each college, so students should be aware that they might not get their preferred room option that they chose in the application form and students may be arranged into another room without notice in the event that their preferred room option is fully booked.
3) Lunch and Dinner：£360 from Monday to Friday
Note: this price includes the packed lunch during the field study visits.
4) Other: £240, including
• Visa application service fee - translation, arranging an online appointment, as well as all other preparatory services until you receive your visa
• Group transport to and from the airport in London by the private coach
• Entrance fees for all scheduled Oxford site visits
• A selection of digital photos taken by local professional photographer
• International Insurance fee
• Welcome Tea and Gala Dinner
• Welcome packet from the Oxford College
Not included in the programme fee
• Air, taxi and public transport travel
• Medical and personal planned insurance
• Visa fee
• Personal shopping
• Anything not explicitly stated
We will issue the notice on our programme fees to all successful applicants who register with us.
We will email an invoice to every participant, along with full payment instructions attached. We are happy to accept both debit and credit card payments.
Once we have issued our invoice, you will have 15 days to complete payment. Any late applicants will need to provide payment within 7 days of receiving our invoice.
- Following full payment of fees, students will be able to confirm their place on the programme. We will not reserve places for students who have not paid the full cost before the deadline. When you have completed all your payments, your place on the programme will be formally confirmed by OSAP by email on receipt of payment.
- The current specified programme fees do not include a Reader Card from the Bodleian Library for one week’s access, which is £55 per international student. Students are provided all reading material list relevant to OSAP courses, which usually don’t need to use that Reader Card. This is therefore an additional cost only for students who would like to purchase the card during their stay in Oxford. Please note OSAP is unable to help you apply this card on your behalf. To apply for a Reader Card, please follow the instructions here.
All enrolled students are covered by the terms and conditions of OSAP short-term courses. The contract between OSAP and enrolled students takes effect once the student accepts our admission letter.
You have the right to cancel this contract at any time within 15 days following the acceptance date.
Should you need to cancel your application, it is vital to email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
OSAP reserves the right to change the details of any of its courses in the event of emergencies that are out of our control. Additionally, in the event of very low enrolment rates, we may be forced to cancel any/all of our planned courses.
The specific content of our courses will be reviewed and decided two weeks before the programm starts. If any subsequent changes occur, we will notify all relevant applicants within seven days with comprehensive details.
If students have not received an OSAP notice 4 weeks before the programme starts, they can ensure that your courses and seminars will be held as scheduled.
Oxford Study Abroad Programme has contracts with the Colleges of Oxford University for the use of facilities and also contracts with lectures and professors from Oxford University on our courses. OSAP is not affiliated with the University of Oxford in any way; it is funded by Oxford Study Abroad Foundation which is a non-for-profit organisation registered in England and Wales.